Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Daily

Oakland is a great place to live at. If you may not know, I live in Oakland. Oakland is so much fun, so many things to do all day. You can go walking around, play sports, or just hang out with some friends. There are many places where you can go, the park, stores, or just outside. Many people out there say," Ohhhh... Oakland is dangerous, do not go outside or you will get shot." No, this hardly happens where I live, sometimes. Most danger is not during the day, it is during the night. What would you be doing at night all alone anyways. Overall, many stuff are to be done in Oakland and enjoyed, and it is my pleasure to be able to explore this amazing city.

My daily routine is all done in Oakland. First, wake up and get ready for school. Next, go to Alameda or ASTI. Go through all the periods of the day and then head home. Either I do most of my home work or just half. Mainly, my friends and I go to the park or just skate for a while. Sometimes we have those really lazy days and just sit down and watch T.V. or play video games. By the end of the day I would be in a good mood and start to finish up my homework. When I am done, take a shower, watch some T.V. and go to sleep. Most days are like this over the weekdays, but on weekends it is always different.

I do many different things on weekdays. On Saturdays, I would go to different malls, go out to eat, or maybe even do some community service. Yes I said community service. Community service is so much fun when you are with friends. I do community service about every sunday and it is so worth it. On sunday I usually go to church, go to this one class, and theater. Most sundays I go to the Alameda theater with a group of friends. I sort of feel bad for the people who have to sit in the same room when watching the movie. We always are so loud in the theater. We make many comments out loud that make me start to roll with laughter. Even though that is not in Oakland it is near it. hehe

2 comments:

  1. i responded to this post!!!!!!!! n shut up EBONE hahaha LOL but heres the LINK!
    http://sabersalehblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-took-this-quote-from-luis-alba.html

    trey songz hella stupid hahahah!! i mean it and idgaf wut u say! ebone LOL haha

    ReplyDelete