Thursday, October 7, 2010

Response to Rokhsor's blog

I was looking through google reader and I found this blog post about money from Rokhsor's blog. This was an interesting blog post because it is about money. Money is an interesting topic because it can be very controversial. Anyways, here is the quote,
People are so obsessed with money that it is slowly taking over the world. Money is nothing but paper so I do not see why we need to ruin our bodies and waste our time trying to bring green sheets home to your family. It is not as if I do not enjoy a bundle of money now and then, but I do not think it is necessary to base our lives on how much of it we have. For example, when your children want to go on a trip somewhere. You base your decision on whether you have enough money or not. You are giving away your child’s happiness because you want to save money? That is stupid and selfish. I know that without money, you cannot do anything or go anywhere but that is just it. That policy needs to change.
 I liked this blog post because it is about money. Money is very controversial subject because some people prefer not to use money even if you have to, and others prefer to use money. Money is used for many things. For things people need, and for what they want. Nowadays more people are spending more money on what they want instead of what they need. For example, many people are buying too much clothes than what they need instead of getting something like a printer for their computer. Money can be used for many things, but many people choose to use it selfishly.

Just like Rokhsor said," It is not as if I do not enjoy a bundle of money now and then, but I do not think it is necessary to base our lives on how much of it we have." This is very true. I think this is true because everyone enjoys having some money now and then, but basing or depending on how much money people have is wrong. For example, some people think they are better just because they have more money. Having more money does not prove much, what I think matters more than money is personality. If you grow up with a great personality and not much money I think you would still live a happy life. Money is a controversial subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment