Friday, January 14, 2011

Response to Shiyun

I found this quote from Shiyun Yang blog that was interesting. I thought this quote was interesting because it was about school and stress. Here is the following quote.
Most high school students are pressured to get the best grades in the class and get accepted into the best colleges. They would spent most of their time studying and reading most of the time. Studying is good, but too much of it can make you very stressful. We need to take a break sometimes and just let our selfs relax and do things that we enjoy; even hanging out with our family and friend. We should enjoy the time that we have until we become adults. We should reserve some time to have some fun and laugh with friends. Still if we have too much fun, its also not so good. We should average out our lives and not do more of one thing.
I really agree with this quote. Many people try too hard too keep up with their grades, which is not bad. But if you push yourself too far or past the limit, you need to chill. Stress is not the best feeling, maybe even one of the worst feelings. During stress it feels like you can not do anything. Stress comes with plenty of headaches. It really is not that necessary to push yourself until breaking point. Sometimes you need to just chill, hang out, and let loose. On the contrary from stress, letting loose is if not the best feeling ever, at least for me.

All assignments do not have to be done. Now I am not saying to not do your homework. Do your homework as much s you can, but sometimes you get tired and need a break. Sometimes I just do not do the assignments because I am tired or stressed. While you are stressed, the quality of your would not be good, so why do it. Also it is not always about work, you need some fun. Hang out with friends, they may help you in some assignment later on.

 That is all I would like to say. For more info. go to... wow I am bored, anyways now I will go to sleep and enjoy my three day weekend,yes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment